Drunk In Love

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Today is a great day to be in my clan! Why is that? Because I had a Clan event at Damned Divine with a Mixer with a Date Auction! So I dressed up as a gothy looking lady for the events :D Previously, I had went gacha hunting, Lady Dark Hunt and I went to the Limited event! So I got some goodies and loaded up in my inventory (which is now messy thanks to Saphy and Kippy and of course Vix!) . But today I am featuring K-Pie Designs Lady Dark Hunt Item that is only for 1L! So grab it while the hunt is still up!

Hair: Erika by Wasabi Pills

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Bourgogne by Oceanes Body Design

Choker: Ribbon Heart Collar Red by .Pekka.

Tattoo: Rosey Posey -Fresh Rose- by HolliPocket

Full Outfit including Boots: Darkness Lady -Dark Hunt Item- by K-Pie Designs




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive