Blowin' Smoke

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I'm back! Did y'all miss me? Teehee. I had a fun time in Texas! And of course I came back, didn't remember what I was wearing, but came back to this kickass outfit and wondered to myself, why didn't I blog this earlier? LOL. I can be weird sometimes. Due to the cold weather and myself finally starting to relax, I am starting to chill out to my country music. And of course I discovered someone new to the country music scene that I just had to share with y'all and also gave attitude to my outfit!

Hair: Lola by Wasabi Pills

Earrings: Cross Earrings {Pink} Open by K-Pie Designs

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Tattoo: Savage by .Identity. Body Shop

Top & Bottoms: Gone by badazzle Designs

Nails: ~Amour RED~ PROMO by Bows N Butterflies

Heels: Paris Peeptoe - Black Patent by [Gos] Boutique



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive