The Hardest Part

Tuesday, January 21, 2014





After a couple of stressful days, I have decided to chill out in some comfy attire, play games with my close friends, and of course, relax a bit (which includes falling asleep and taking a nap which will help me not to sleep at all when I really do need to be on a good sleeping schedule XD) On a somber note, I'm looking back at all the things that I'm going to be missing since I am moving away. Let's just say that its definitely bitter sweet. Therefore, today is a Nina Nesbitt day, and today she released a new music video for a song that isn't out yet. It fit my 'looking out the window and pondering' mood.

Hair: 01 Many by Magika

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Hot Pink by Oceanes Body Design

Top: Lowsy Shirts by badazzle designs

Bottoms: Hangover Sweats by badazzle designs

Bare Feet: Barefeet - Arched by Gos Boutique


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive