Good Girl

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


Today's outfit is more feminine and sassy. My avie is relaxing and not giving a damn about the outside world, missing her darling who is buy with his RL work. I put together an ensemble of cuteness :D Today was another country day, but I decided that Carrie Underwood fit the picture, and that of course, I have to be sassy! Otherwise, what's the point? LOL. Always be true to yourself! Even when it comes to fashion :P

Hair: Haley - Candy by .ploom. 

Eye Shadow: VIP GIFTS Mothersday Exotic MAKE UPS by NOYA

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets: Classic Pearls - Color Change by Lazuri

Nails: ~Amour Red~ PROMO by Bows N Butterflies

Tattoo: Rosey Posey- Fresh Rose by HolliPocket

Dress: Striped Summer Dress - B&W by Andromeda Design

Heels: Grace Sandals - Red Glitter by Gos Boutique


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive