White Roses

Monday, September 18, 2017


White roses in the snow
Never let me go
Lying in your bed and movin' slow
Taking off our clothes
Giving you it all
All I need is you and me alone
Love is like a rose
Baby, let it grow
No one knows the secrets that you know
Come on, pull me close
Lay me in the snow
I know you can feel it

I love a dark, sexy photo! Especially when it's a moment in your SL that is just timeless! Since I am half out of my mind I am going to keep this nice and short today <3 I love using my husbands avatar for these poses because he looks manly and always has helped me out in the past. I've got my sponsor item from Something Erotic today! My readers can get this at the main store of Something Erotic! It's a new release <3 Happy Shopping!

Hair: Athena by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Celeste by Birdy

Pose: Feeling One Another by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive