Sun Comes Up

Wednesday, September 13, 2017



Everyone likes to be a fantasy type of things sometimes... well I felt like being a bunny would not only be cute, but would be fun as well! I am falling in love with these bunny ears the more I wear them, not only can they be used for pictures but they make the perfect addition to a kawaii outfit! Today I have a sponsor item for my readers to look at! I have this necklace that I am wearing which is a brand new item from Pervette! My readers can customize this and get it exclusively at the Chapter Four! Also a mention to FoxCity for these poses that I am using that my readers can pick up at On9! Happy Shopping <3 

Ears & Tails: Cotton Usagi Ears by + {aii}

Hair: Candice by Doux

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Charade Shadow by Veechi

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Necklace: Moment Set by Pervette @ Chapter Four

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Nails: Elektra Nails & Rings by **RE**

Tattoo: Attraction Of The Hibiscus by Taox Tattoo

Outfit: Rhiannon by Stars Fashion

Heels: Tropaeolum by #Empire

Pose 1: Hella Cute 5 by FoxCity @ On9

Pose 2: Hella Cute 3 by FoxCity @ On9


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive