Do You Remember

Monday, September 11, 2017


So... I found a vineyard and I decided to be immersed in royalty of course! I love my seasons of course but in Texas there are pretty much only two seasons here... summer (bitchin' hot) and winter (oh look it got to 40 degrees!). Spring is my favorite season, but my second most has to be the fall when the leaves change colors, it is just the most beautiful thing to see something change so rapidly and in a diversity of colors. Today I have some fun things from Deadly Nightshade to share with my readers! First and foremost is the dress that I am wearing that comes in a handful of colors! Then of course there is the necklace that I am wearing as well from DN that comes in multiple colors as well! Talk about royalty! My readers can get both of these items at Suicide Dollz! Also a special mention to the pose that I am using which is FoxCity which my readers can snag at Chapter Four! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Candice by Doux

Head: Catya by Catwa

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah Series by Euphoric

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Necklace: Countess Amulet by Deadly Nightshade @ Suicide Dollz

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Countess Dress by Deadly Nightshade @ Suicide Dollz

Pose: Autumn 5 by FoxCity @ Chapter Four


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive