Tattoo's And Tequila

Wednesday, July 05, 2017


I enjoy sitting on the edge of the dock watching the sun move into the sky, for those that haven't hunted or stayed up all night, the best thing about doing that is watching the moon rise up and the sun set over while the stars decorate the sky. Then of course when the sun comes back up, watching the the stars speckle out of the sky and giving the grass some growing strength. That is my perfect night though, those nights where my father and I would get up at 2,3 AM in the morning to go hunting and I would see that beauty that the planet we call Earth gives us. I have a distinct memory of the last hunt that I had with my father, I was staring at the night sky and it was clear. Clear to the point of how a diamond sparkles in the light. I kept staring at the sky wondering how those things could be, how could something so beautiful be up in the sky suspended like that forever. Then my father of course yelled at me, wondering what in the blazes I was doing and he snapped me out of my trance. I will NEVER forget that night.

Anyways, today I have some goodies for my readers! First and foremost is from the Midsummer's Enchantment event! These wings that I am wearing are from even of course, but the vendor that made them is of course Psycho Byts! These wings come in bento mesh and you can control the wings! <3 Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Char by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Eva by Nanika

Wings: Pixie Bento Wings White by Psycho Byts @ Midsummer's Enchantment

Pose: Lean Sit 6 by FoxCity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive