Fly On the Wall

Tuesday, February 14, 2017


Today I am proud to announce that I have a new sponsor! Pervette is my new ally in the kink world! Some of you may be wondering why I would even be going into this new type of 'world' but I would like to say that I am alright with it. I am excited to take my blogs into a safe, yet sexy direction. I hope my readers are excited as well. The outfit that I am wearing (which has a collar, I am sure I will wear it again in another post) is by Pervette which is exclusively at the Fetish Fair! This outfit comes with a hand full of colors and pretty colors for the collars (which of course are RLV enabled). Now this is something I can dive into. Next up I have Something New with some fun poses that definitely match my new sponsor Pervette! This pose that I am using is one of four that is exclusively half off at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Felicity by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Face Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Collar: Fantasy Choker Black by PerveTTe @ Fetish Fair

Tattoo: Inferno Black by White Widow

Outfit: Fantasy Body Red by PerveTTe @ Fetish Fair

Heels: Clematis by Empire

Pose: Naked Thoughts 4 by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive