Baby It's Cold Outside

Sunday, December 18, 2016


Remember those cut outs in the malls and sometimes in a place for Christmas to pose with Santa or as a reindeer? I don't know why, but this pose set is what reminds me of that. My sponsor items today are the top that I am wearing which makes me smile because of the doughnut design which is available at the main store of Ducknipple! Then of course we have the 'stage' which is half off at the main store of Something New, and last but not least I have the skirt that I am wearing which is also at the main store of Legal Insanity! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Hold On Loosely by Exile

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Tanktop vs2 White by Ducknipple

Skirt: Kasey Ripped Jeans Skirt Dirty by Legal Insanity

Boots: Anaiya Boots by Reign

Stage: Christmas Studio by Something New 

Pose: Poetic 4 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive