Sharp Dressed Man

Sunday, November 20, 2016


Being fierce isn't all about wearing the right things or being sassy it's mostly about being comfortable with yourself and others around you. That is one quality sometimes I have, and then it all goes to shot. I am sure plenty of people can identify with me about how it is difficult to be comfortable in your own skin and have this positive image about yourself. That is one thing I am struggling with the most as I am trying to find myself again. Anyways, today I have some goodies from Legal Insanity which are exclusively at the Tres Chic Exclusive! Then of course I have the pants and boots that are together that is made by Delirium which my readers can pick up at the main store! Last but not least the pose that I am using is mostly credit to Verocity, but I did tweak it a tad so the arm could be up instead of down. Just a side note there... Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Vest: Accalia Fur Vest by Legal Insanity @ Tres Chic Exclusive

Pants & Boots: Nemi Pants/Boots by Delirium

Pose: Ashley 2 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive