Best Thing I Never Had

Friday, November 18, 2016


I love to lounge around in bed, but when it comes to trying to relax for a day that's where I usually fail. I usually end up wearing a bunch of pj's but not today! So today what I am wearing an outfit made by Ducknipple! This is one of the newer designs that is hot off of the rack, along with the hair that I am wearing as well (talk about some Hair vibes!)! The cover up and bikini is controlled by the hud that comes with it. So needless to say that everyone can be unique, even if you are lounging in bed or by the pool XD. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Eva by Ducknipple

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Dress vs1 by Ducknipple

Sandals: Antheia Sandal by Maitreya


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive