You Don't Own Me

Tuesday, September 06, 2016


I appreciate using the simple things when taking a picture, perhaps the sitting pose on an AO, or a random prop that has a pose on it in a store. Simple things like that just make a picture even more alive, and life-like. Now, while I know that there are some people who do not necessarily like the life-like parts about poses, but I tend to keep towards that since Second Life is my paradise. My sponsor today is all about Delirium! Today Delirium has two items that I am wearing that are exclusively at Whore Couture Event! What I love about these leggings is that they have an Omega applier to it! Which of course makes it easier to apply anything this day and age, These leggings come in two different designs as well for my readers to mix it up, and different colors too! Next up we have the suit that I am wearing which comes in different colors as well. These items will make the best exclusive items at the Whore Couture Fair! Sometimes, simplicity is the best way to go. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Delphine by Truth

Head: Chloe by LOGO

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Suit: Latex Body Suit Teal by Delirium @ Whore Couture 

Leggings: Tighs Stockings Black/Teal by Delirium @ Whore Couture

Dragon: Peacock Dragon by Dragon Magick Wares @ Arcanum


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive