Don't Let Me Down

Tuesday, August 23, 2016


Needless to say, I am learning slowly but surely thanks to Skyra. What would I do without him? This photo is only brought to my readers by Rosy and Skyra with COMBINED (cough) forces. As he would disagree with haha. Today's sponsor item would be the outfit that I am wearing which include the top and bottom that is by Legal Insanity which is exclusively at the Shiny Shabby Event! In the meantime... I think I am going to dive into some college work! Of course back to school would make me excited... for now that is. Happy Shopping! Also.. I can't get enough of these bow heels! They are my absolute favorite! <3

Hair: Bryn by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Je t'aime by Letis Tattoo

Top: Elsie Lace Top White by Legal Insanity @ Shiny Shabby

Skirt: Elsie Black Lace Skirt by Legal Insanity @ Shiny Shabby

Heels: Ribbon Heels by Reign


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive