The Sound of Silence

Tuesday, June 28, 2016


I am currently enveloped in this song covered by Disturbed. Something about the lyrics just sends chills down my back, tears to my eyes, and of course energy to my soul. Music is a beautiful thing. The one lyric that I always pick apart is "Silence like a cancer, grows". That can apply to many situations, there is a handful of situations in my life where I can see that had been applied.  Thanks to my bestie Striker, I have some new eyes to show off today as well! Still getting used to them. Today's sponsor item that is absolutely something I would love to do in real life, is from Something New with the wonderful horses that I am with! These horses are exclusively available as a set with other multiple poses as part of a gacha exclusively at the Gacha Good Event! Happy Shopping, and enjoy the musical choice for this post. Shout out to the Arcanum for the lovely sim that I just can not stop using! <3

Hair: Ruby by Catwa

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: Fate Eyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Je t'aime by Letis Tattoo

Top: Leather Ranger Breastplate by Zenith

Skirt: Ranger Skirt by Zenith

Pose: Cowgirl 3 by Something New @ Gacha Good Events




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive