Mine

Friday, June 24, 2016



I am proud to say that this time, I was able to make my own pose by myself (thank you very much Skyra!) instead of having assistance. Of course, the lovely pose in the first picture was the work of Ally, from Something New Poses and Props! That I can not compare to what so ever, haha. Maybe one day, maybe. For now, I begin my journey as an amateur. The pose in the first picture is available throughout the month of June for half off the original price! Get it while it's hot <3 Not only is a sweet and sentimental, but could also be used as a family photo too if moved around properly. Then of course the compliment of this photo has to be the dress and boots provided by the one and only Chrissy, from Delirium! The dress has multiple textures that my readers can choose from to keep their outfits 'peppy'. The boots are also available for sale and my readers know that I am a sucker for thigh high boots! Both the boots and dress are available at the main store of Delirium! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Ruby by Catwa

Head: Karin by LeLutka

 Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Je t'aime by Letis Tattoo

Dress: Tiana Halter Mini by Delirium

Boots: Tessie Boots by Delirium

Pose 1: Scent of a Rose by Something New 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive