Cherry Bomb

Tuesday, February 16, 2016



I've noticed that as the days go by, my RL wedding is just right around the corner! Which needless to say is making me a little bit panicky, but I can get through it. Lets just keep to the details today so that I can get over to the multiple stuff that need to be done. First and foremost we have Delirium with two new items that are exclusively available at the Flower Power Exclusive! My favorite is the earrings which are bohemian chic and of course cute! Then we have the Tube Dress which is at the same place as the Flower Power Exclusive! Get while it lasts! Last but not least we have this sexy pose which I have used as a comic feature which is by Something Erotic which is at the main store of Something New! Have fun shopping <3

Hair: Kizzy by Truth

Earrings: Feather Loops by Delirium @ FP Exclusive

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Tube Dress by Delirium @ Flower Power Exclusive

Sandals: Antheia Sandal by Maitreya

Pose: Entangled by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive