Perfect

Wednesday, December 09, 2015


Hot from the feverish Sicky Chronicles of Rosetta! I haven't had a fever since puberty, and now all of the sudden I have a 99 Fahrenheit fever. Talk about being on a roller coaster ride, let alone messing with medication (doctor of course) I am just on a ride that hopefully leads to some sort of salvation sooner or later, otherwise there will be hell to pay surely. Today I have some great winter fun for my readers! First and foremost we have Legal Insanity with a wonderful camo top that will get all my readers going! There are three more colors that come with the camo top that my readers can use to style up any attire! My readers can purchase this exclusively at the Frozen Fair! Next up I have this ring exclusively sold by NOVA! This ring comes in all birthstones which always sparkles pretty with any outfit. Last but not least I have this pose which is exclusively from Something New! This pose is exclusively at the Let it Snow event for my readers! Lets take the cold weather in stride and start the winter posing! <3 Happy Shopping

Hair: Leah by Zalea

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Cyclame by Oceanes Body Design

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Ring: Birthstone Ring January Garnet by NOVA

Top: Li Jane Military Jacket by Legal Insanity @ Frozzen Fair

Pants: Sheldon Smoke by ColdLogic

Heels: Cheetah by Delirium

Pose: Wrapped in his Wreath by Something New @ Let it Snow



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive