B!tch Better Have My Money

Friday, December 04, 2015





 Trying to find the right songs to motivate me as of late, I have had issues figuring out ways to study as well as be happy too.... Mixing happiness with the necessaries of RL is just difficult at times, and I'd rather not stress myself out about it, but alas I just have too I guess... Today's blog post is all about Lamu Fashion, NOVA, and of course Something Erotic! First and foremost I have Lamu Fashion with a new design that is based off of a television show! As far as I know, this is almost the most accurate as it could get! Go Lamu as usual <3 My readers can get this outfit at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Next up I have a sponsor/good friend from waaaaay back (there.com) Andromeda! NOVA/Andromeda Designs has come up with a new design that everyone can wear! These are some cute birthstone ring and of course I had to steal the January ring because of my RL bday being in January. These rings can be bought at the main store of NOVA! Last but not least I have some verrrry sexy poses thanks to Something Erotic (aka Something New)! These poses are meant to be Christmas oriented, but I took it with another approach. My readers can pick these up at the Naughty Or Nice? Event from December 1st until the 15th! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Aina by Ayashi

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Cyclame by Oceanes Body Design

Outfit & Adornments: Mal by Lamu Fashion 

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Ring: Birthstone Ring January Garnet by NOVA

Pose: Ho Ho Sexy Ho 3 & 5 by Something Erotic @ Naughty or Nice? Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive