On the Floor

Saturday, November 14, 2015


As of lately, I have gotten into watching Jane The Virgin which has me listening to Jennifer Lopez more often (it isn't racist, I just love peppy music) and of course pumping out the beats. Which of course Lamu Fashion has incorporated its own way of making me interested in Jennifer Lopez. Because I am incredibly excited about my newly refashioned blog, I have decided to set up my blogging a notch, and of course have more fun with it. Thank you to my fiance for being the greatest man on earth to indulge my hobbies to just make me smile. For today's blog post I have a bright outfit that reminds me of something that i'd wear to my quinceanera. This outfit can be bought at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Last but not least I have a pose from Something New which is exclusively going to be sold at MaMy Shopping Event! This pose is great for dancing, or some kind of cute scene that anyone would like with another! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Louisa by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: China Glaze by Oceanes Body Design

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Libera Red by Lamu Fashion

Pose: The One That I Want by Something New @ MaMy Shopping Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive