High by the Beach

Tuesday, August 11, 2015


This outfit makes me want to just dance and be free. I can't explain it, but right now this is bliss. Today's outfit is brought to my viewers by Legal Insanity's new necklace which can be altered with different shades of color! This chain necklace can be exclusively bought at the Swank Event! Last but not least, I have two more new items from Delirium! The first new item is a fringe top which can be found at the main store! This fringe top also has many different shades of color and different textures! Then the next new item from Delirium is the wide pants! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the pants! These pants have to be one of my favorite RL pants that I would wear if I didn't have to work and I just wanted to be lazy in. Thumbs up Delirium! These pants can also be bought at the main store of Delirium! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Priya by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Necklace: Layered Chain Necklace by Legal Insanity @ Swank Event

Top: Fringe Tank by Delirium

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Wide Leg Pants by Delirium 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive