Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Tuesday, July 07, 2015


I can officially say that I now have a better paying job. I am just crossing my fingers that I can gain a few friends and I can finally start my life in a new area. For once I feel elated that this new work place is much cleaner and has a much better staff than what I was working with or have ever worked with before. Today I bring my readers a wonderful tropic pin up outfit from the one, the only... Lamu Fashion! This outfit is exclusively available at the Fashion Tropic Event! Which is being held by Inovare Magazine from Second Life! Last but not least, I have an exclusive release that is available only at the OMG! event! Happy Event Shopping <3

Hair: Octavia by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Latex Lips Flame by Tabou Irresistible

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit & Adornments: Tropic Pin-Up by Lamu Fashion @ FashionTropic Event

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Tiffany Heels by [M.Second]

Pose: Dancin 1B by Verocity @ OMG!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive