Rather Be

Wednesday, March 11, 2015





I have had this song stuck in my head for a few days now and it is annoying when it is in your head this long. I just love the marimba beat to the song mostly, helps keep me up to pace and set a happy tone. Today's outfit is from Lamu Fashion which she has been pumping out a ton of new outfits lately! Which I promise that I will blog, I just have so many event items to get to first! I love this outfit in particular because not only does it have the sexy aspect, but the bow in the back gives the outfit the authentic feel. Verocity has come up with a new pose in their main store called Daring (which is featured in the first photo with my husband Skyra)! Then of course we have K-Pie Designs with her new gacha at the Luck of the Irish fair which is now open! Those horses look authentic and are a great accessory for any child, or family looking to carry a cute horse! Those horses come in multiple colors with some Rares that are rainbow! Last but not least I have these wedges from the Olala Event Round 2 which only has about a week left! March 1st - 20th is the time frame folks! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Delphine by TRUTH

Skin: Alice Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Simple (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit & Adornments: Sakura Black by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Purse: Carry Along Horse Black by K-Pie Designs @ Luck of the Irish

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Wedges: Llou Straps Shoes by #187# @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Pose: Daring by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive