Pedestal

Friday, March 06, 2015


Geeking out today anyone? Today I put together a hodge-podge of items that I believe are lounge around items and of course, cool items that should show rank as well. Today I am recovering from my kidney stone removal, needless to say in much less pain than I was before. With 6 more medications to accompany me during my days, I am ready for life once more! At least, that is the optimistic outlook that I have. Today I bring my readers some more cute things from the Olala Event Round 2, which is the sweater, heels and of course the pose/prop set. My favorite part about this outfit is not only the cool set of goggles from geek, but the pose/prop set is pretty sick! The pose/prop set comes with the skateboard, coffee and the background. The Olala Event Round 2 will be up until the 20th! The Olala Event is monthly and has a ton of different designers that has wonderful designs that are wonderful! Because I am noticing that I am repeating myself a little, then I will shut up for now, then I will let my readers do some shopping!

Hair: Asha by Damselfly

Goggles: BurnWifMe Goggles Lemon Pak by [geek.]

Lipstick: <Light> Glossy Pout (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Skin: Isla Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Top: Hipster Sweater by NS:: @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Skirt: Oldies Skirt Beige by [:: JesyDream::] 

Stockings: Love Skeems by C h a r y . 

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Edith Sandals Black by A Piece of Chic @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Pose: I Made My Way by *CS* @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive