Bury Me With My Guns On

Wednesday, March 04, 2015


I apologize in advance for the post that will be missing tomorrow. Since I will be undergoing surgery to finally get rid of Gertrude (kidney stone), I will be unable to post another because I will be sleeping heavenly. Then finally I can be free of the agony of the stones. Today I proudly present to my readers one of my new sponsors! Verocity has kindly let me into their own club and has given me some tools to work with! The pose that I am working with here is of course Verocity's and is part of a Gacha! Boy oh boy, do I know how much my readers love gachas. This pose is part of twelve other animations that you can get! These poses are available at The Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair! Which starts the 10th of March! Next up is of course K-Pie Designs with her colorful toenail designs which can be found in her main store! These colors that she put together are perfect for almost every outfit, even the dark ones! Then we have the Olala Event: including the halter dress, hair, and tattoo's! The Olala Event goes from the 1st of March until the 20th! Get these items while they are hot! Last but not least, I have a new group skin from Sugarush! My readers can get this skin at the main store of Sugarush while it lasts! Happy shopping! <3

Hair: Gloria by Pelle @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Skin: Ellie Medium 01 by Sugarush

Lipstick: Sol by Panda Punx

Dress: Halter Dress by Incl @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Nails: Pastel Unicorn by K-Pie Designs

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Tattoo's: Lady Doll'z Tatoo by MC @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Boomdock 6 by Verocity @ The Luck of the Irish Fair March 10th


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive