Country Roads

Tuesday, October 28, 2014


"Country Roads
Take me home, to the place
I belong
West Virginia, Mountain Mama
Take me home, Country Roads"

I grew up listening to John Denver as a kid, my father absolutely loved him. I think that he envied the freedom of the songs that Denver wrote, aspiring to a time when things were much simpler than they are today. I went sim hopping this morning and found a beautiful sim with northern lights! If you haven't noticed in the picture, the lights in the background resemble the northern lights you'd be able to see in Norway or Sweden (depending on where you are). If I could, I would love to live in a country area where it is cold (possibly Norway), I am in love with ranching and animals. Guess I am more like my father than I realize. Today's outfit is brought to you by !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! which you can find this outfit at the KV Winter Fashion Event! Yes! It is still going on for just a few more days! October is almost over ladies, get in there while you can before it ends! KV Dream Fashion Events always give you the best designers with the most unique clothing to suit your closet! Plus, we can guarantee you'll feel like a star afterwards! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the way the skirt, jacket, and top barley touch. What I mean by that is that I love the way the outfit is put together, and just not smashed together (or up against each other). Still gives off the winter vibe, but for someone that loves winter, skirts are in order! Happy Shopping! <3

 ❄ ❄ ❄  KV Winter Fashion Month ❄ ❄ ❄
                         
K.V. Dream Fashion Agency is organizing the "KV Winter Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of October.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) KV Winter Fashion Month – Gacha
2) KV Winter Fashion Month – Shopping Way (discount exclusive items)
3) KV Winter Fashion Month - Haute Couture

Hair: Bijou by TRUTH

Lipstick: Glossy Pout Lipstick - Love by Pink Fuel

Choker: Familiar Choker/Rabbit by !TLB

Outfit: Lounge by !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! @ KV Winter Fashion Event Oct 1st - 31st

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Shoes: Fall Booties Orchid by Vero Modero


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive