Shake It Off

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I've been having the urge to spontaneously dance... thanks Taylor Swift! Her new single Shake It Off is fun, anti hater, and of course, makes me want to dance. I have a brand new, off the rack clothing item for you ladies who just want to be sexy, alluring and of course still be conservative! Lamu Fashion has just come out with Sexy Doll Lace! This all in one outfit is designed to keep the conservative-ness, yet give ladies the sexy edge to their outfit. Personally, my favorite part about the outfit is the lace that is detailed on the body. It gives the impression that there really is lace there and that you can almost feel it! Yes, I am once again beside another piano (don't hate!), classy and sexy at the same time! Lamu hits a home run! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rowan by TRUTH

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Bourgogne by Oceanes Body Design

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress & Adornments: Sexy Doll Lace White by Lamu Fashion

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Sexy Doll Lace White by Lamu Fashion

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive