Drunk On A Plane

Saturday, July 12, 2014




Can you name each of these outfits and to which board game they belong too? Hehe. MOoH! has come up with a handful of cute items for the event! This month is the month of Games! If y'all don't know what this is, well, a bunch of designers come up with fun designs that represent certain games! I have links below so that you can go check that out while it lasts from July 12th to the 31st! Today's song is one that I have been listening to lately that I has been stuck in my head. I guess that beat and fun just sticks with you! Besides, Dierks Bentley is someone that I listened to when I grew up! This is going to be one of my shorter blog posts, but never fear! I am just having fun during the weekend <3 

Hair 1: Bryn by TRUTH

Hair 2: MoonSugar by Spellbound

Hair 3: Pea by .ploom.

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Clue Dress 1: White Maid Dress by MOoH! @ The Month of Games: July 12th - 31st

Chess Outfit 2: White Knight Romper by MOoH! @ The Month of Games: July 12th - 31st

Candyland Dress 3: Candyland Lolita Dress by MOoH! @ The Month of Games: July 12th - 31st

Hands: AvEhance Female Casual by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive