I Luh Ya Papi

Thursday, June 26, 2014




J Lo feels my heart with summery tunes of fun and I just can't stop singing them because of that sudden and fun bass! Haha. Keeping today short and sweet because I want to listen to even more tunes! I have another outfit from the KV Summer Fashion Month! Make sure you get there before the end of this month, and then they are gone! Unique fashion for your unique wardrobe! Links below xoxo!

Hair: Rowan by TRUTH

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Cyclame by Oceanes Body Design

Dress: VIVIANNE by [AaG] @ KV Summer Fashion Month

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Sweetie Heels - White by S U G A R * M A R M I T E

 ✿✿✿ KV Summer Fashion Month ✿✿✿

K.V. Dream Fashion Agency organizes the "KV Summer Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of June.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) Shopping Way: 60 discounted exclusive items
2) Prêt-à-portèr: 42 esclusive items
3) Haute Couture: 17 exclusive items


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive