Raise Your Glass

Saturday, February 22, 2014

It's one of those days where I'm incredibly chipper, ready to conquer the Universe of Rosy, and ready to have some FUN! I have a great friend that gave me a bunch of gachas that she didn't want, she has her own blog, make sure you check hers out! She's got great fashion ideals (not to mention great picture taking skills), and is always helpful, no matter the situation. I'm proud to call her a long time friend, ever since I was 30 days old in Second Life (Lordy that's been FOREVER ago). So here's to my girl Toya, RAISE YOUR GLASS!!

Toya's Blog: Toya's Closet

Hair: Erika by Catwa

Eyelashes: Scarlett Lashes Emerald by -Glame Affair-

Earrings: Swing Earrings - Butterfly HOPE by Happy Undead

Lipstick: Exclusive Jill Lipstick [4] by Beautiful Deluxe Body Artistry

Necklace: .Olive.

Nails: ~Amour RED~ PROMO by Bows N Butterflies

Outfit & Ballet Flats: Berry Pie by Badazzle


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive