Legendary Lovers

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Good morning everyone! This will be my late Valentines day blog post! Hehe, yes I realize that it's been about a week from Valentine's Day... I"M SORRY D: I was quite occupied in RL. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day, Single or not.  I believe that Valentine's Day is just about Love. Not couples love, but Love in general. When you see those commercials about buying something for that special someone in your life, they could be referring to your mother, father, sister, brother, etc. I absolutely hate it when people post up on Facebook that it is Singles Awareness day. It shouldn't be known as that. This holiday should be recognized for how it actually came about. Which if you don't know, look it up! The history behind Valentine's Day is actually pretty cool.

Hair: Kumi by Wasabi

Eye Shadow: Soft Illution Shadow - Fox by Delirium

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Choker: Ribbon Heart Collar - Red by .Pekka.

Dress: Christmas Bow Dress - Dec Gift LIMITED by K-Pie Designs

Heels: Carrie Pumps - Valentine by Gos Boutique


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive