Everyday

Friday, September 08, 2017


Anytime I'm alone, I can't help thinking about you
All i want, all I need, honestly, it's just me and you

He giving me that good shit
That make me not quit, that good shit

Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
Breathe me in, breathe me out, fill me up
Running through your veins

Oh, he give it to me

Hello my readers! I had a small break from work today kind of... but it's okay! I got to do a post with my hubby today which always makes me smile! You will start to see a new trend with me which will be I'm not going to be totally reliant on sponsors anymore. So expect the unexpected! Also... expect some more sexy pictures as well! A girl has to let loose at some point. I couldn't wait to blog this pose though! I saw it on flickr and I knew I had to have it! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Fatal Horizon by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Lipstick: Velvet Creme Lipstick by Veechi

Eyeshadow: Smokey Eyeshadow & Lashes Mihrimah Series by Euphoric

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Pasties: Crystal Pasties Cross by Erratic

Dress & Boots: Akane by r2 @ Collabor8



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive