I Love College

Saturday, April 15, 2017


Back to school meets ballet, or is it shopping woman meets workout? One will never know now! This is a late night post brought to my readers from a couple of my sponsors! I have had the itch to blog, but I have been a little bit in the dumps so I haven't exactly pushed myself. First and foremost I have the outfit that I am wearing which of course is a hot off the rack, brand new design from Petry Model! My readers can snag up this outfit at the main store of Petry Model & check out their FB too! My favorite part about this outfit not only has to be the absolutely cute handbag, but that everything is color coordinated and I don't have to worry about a thing! Last but not least I have a pose from Something New that my readers are going to crave! I know I certainly did.... My readers can pick up this pose exclusively at the Pose Fair! This pose is only one of the six or seven I believe that come in the pack which I would all use. Honestly... the pose fair should just be named :Shopping for Bloggers. Lol. Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: No Tonight by No Match

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hands: Bento Prohands by Vista

Nails: My Short Round Nails by Puki

Outfit: Outfit RTK by Petry Model FB

Pose: Mixed Emotions 4 by Something New @ Pose Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive