Jolene

Friday, October 28, 2016



Now that I am actually slowly recovering from surgery...turns out that I am also sick from my husband...and from him from my roommate and on and on. My readers can only imagine how much I am so enthused about being sick and recovering from a Rhinoplasty/Hardware Removal. I am doing my best to keep my energy up, keep my husband from passing out on me and keep him in good spirits as well. Talk about not getting a break eh? Lol. Oh well. Anyways, today's sponsor items are the necklace and shoes that I am wearing which are from Delirium! The necklace that I am wearing is exclusively at The Season Story Exclusive which my readers should go get before the end of the month, and the shoes that I am wearing is at the main store of Delirium! Last but not least I have this pose that I am using which is at the main store of Something New! Make sure my readers pop by Something New because they have a ton of Halloween delightful poses for everyone! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Fiona by Phoenix

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Autumn Necklace by Delirium @ The Season Story Exclusives

Dress: Neve Dress by Tee*fy

Shoes: Obyri by Delirium

Pose: My Halloween Date by Something New



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive