Angel Down

Wednesday, October 26, 2016





Well, now that I am on my second day of recovery (removal of hardware in my mouth and to open up my nose so I can stop being a mouth breather) and back home, I am much happier and ready to take on my life with pain meds and of course much needed sleep. I apologize for not being able to post some of these posts that I had lined up, but I was in a ton of pain and I couldn't stay awake long enough to type. So here goes nothing! My sponsors for today are Legal Insanity with this outfit that I am wearing (reminds me of an 80's like trend that one would wear for working out instead of underwear) that is exclusively available at the Haus of Swag! Next up we have the foot chains that I am wearing that come in silver and gold which are made by Delirium which is exclusively available at the Boho Fair! Last but not least I have this pose that I am using to make a statement all thanks to Something New which my readers can pick up this Halloween pose at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Fiona by Phoenix

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Bra & Underwear: Nicki Panties & Bras by Legal Insanity @ Haus of Swag

Chains: Baby Foot Chains Silver by Delirium @ Boho Fair 

Pose: Succubus by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive