Like A Glove

Wednesday, January 27, 2016


Timeless, sexy, witty and of course elegant Marie Antoinette lives on through Lamu Fashion! Not only does this sexy dress come in it's full form with masquerade material, but my readers can also use this outfit without all the ballgowns as a sexy lingerie for the bedroom as well! My readers can pick up this magnificent piece of history at the main store of Lamu Fashion! I admire Marie Antoinette not only for her wits and fashion, but how she presented herself throughout history as a strong female character. Next we have Something New with some dance poses that not only make the couples feel warm and fuzzy, but makes for a great memory/picture! Something New has a dance pack that is going for 75 L a pop at the Pose Lovers Event! Be there or be square! Meanwhile, I will be on a short hiatus/vacation in a place not so far away but is extremely necessary for my well being of not going insane. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit & Adornments: Marie Antoinette by Lamu Fashion

Pose: May I Have This Dance? by Something New @ Pose Lovers


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive