Style

Friday, July 10, 2015


Someone give me a really nice foot massage please! Either that or....a pair of closed toe shoes that are the comfiest in the world. With the new job that I have, I am standing and zoning items at a grocery store. My main role is to be a cashier, but for now I need to learn a little bit of everything. Besides my sore feet, today's blog post consists of Legal Insanity's latest design which is exclusively available at The Mesh Avenue Event! This skirt comes in many different designs and have a hud for the panties so that you can change color to match whatever top you decide to wear! Next up we have Sugarush with their latest skin which is at the Mesh Avenue Event as well! This skin comes with KL Lena, Belleza, Maitreya and Slink Appliers! Last but not least I have Something New with their new pose set that has some forest butterflies and a tree stump! This pose set, my readers can snag at the main store of Something New! Happy Event Shopping <3

Hair: Storm by Moon

Skin: Lulu Apricot by Sugarush @ Mesh Avenue Event

Lipstick: China Glaze by Oceanes Body Design

Top: Rizzo Blue by ColdLogic

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Skirt: Amya Bleached Jeans Skirt by Legal Insanity @ Mesh Avenue Event

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Mata Hari Stiletto by SSD

Pose: Spring Butterflies by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive