It Must Be Love

Tuesday, March 17, 2015



Happy St. Patricks Day for those that actually celebrate this holiday! As for me, today is yet just another day and I am sitting at my work place writing this blog post. Since I reminded my fiance that today was St. Patricks Day, I regretfully got pinched. Readers beware of pinching today, it sucks. Today I have a mega post of Something New from the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair! This event will last from March 10th to the 31st. Of course the 'Kiss' pose is the rare and the posters behind are the other ones that you can win and hang up in your house! I had to take another picture because I forgot one of them banners LOL. Next up on the list, Sugarush has come out with a new skin! Debra is more ethnic looking on my avatar, but when I wear any kind of black hair that just accents the skin beautifully. Last but not least, the Olala Event is still going on with only a few more days left! This dress and pumps is from the Olala Event from March 1st from the 20th. With all the shopping opportunities, then my readers are going to be quite busy this month. Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Diamond by Soonsiki

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Bracelet: Wrapped Bracelet Ruby Slippers by Intrepid

Dress: Clementine Dress Teal by A Piece Of Chic @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Boots: Vixen Boots Midnight by Beautitude @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Poses: Good Luck Kiss Gatcha by Something New @ Luck of The Irish March 10th - 31st


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive