Blur

Friday, March 13, 2015



For my readers that are college students, midterm is about to hit and let me tell y'all.... the homework gets worse before spring break. In my case, I have three tests the day after spring break ends. Someone save me. Speaking of spring break, this gives me the opportunity to give my readers a more fun way to look at their own spring break in second life! With the help of the Olala Event Round 2, I was able to get this wonderful chilling-around outfit to celebrate the first day of spring break. I call it, "Day 1: Relax". Of course I am not a smoker in RL, but the pose from Something New insinuated that I should be doing something with my hand and a cigarette was all I could come up with. This pose is only one Linden for a limited time only! So please come down to the main store to collect your grand prize! As spring break begins, I'd like to remind my readers to be careful even though most of y'all are consenting adults, there are way too many abductions, rapes, and even murders that go on during this time. Please be careful, always watch your drink, and of course know who your taking home that night. Happy Spring Break Everyone! <3

Hair: Marigold by Damselfly

Skin: Alice Apricot 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Simple (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEnahnce Casual Female by Slink

Cig: Slim Cigarette by VictoriaV

Outfit & Heels: Elly by RD Style @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Belly Button: Worth Feathered by .:ellabella:.

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Inspire Me by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive