Sweet Candy

Tuesday, January 27, 2015


The first time I put on this outfit, it just screamed school girl kawaii at me. Yes, clothes do scream at you, just ask Kelpie Snowbear. Giggles. Today's outfit is being brought to you by .OX Apparel which this outfit can only be found at the Olala Event! Yes ladies and gentlemen... the Olala Event is right around the corner! It will last from the beginning of February until March (1st of Feb - 31st). This will give my shoppers plenty of time to come scoop up all the goodies! <3 My favorite part abut this outfit has to be how the top compliments the skirt. I gave it more of a school girl innocence vibe, but this outfit is perfect for these somewhat cold months where you need something for school/college, but want to look cute at the same time! Trust me my readers, I have plenty more of these Olala blog posts coming up! Keep attentive and I will show you what to look forward too! <3 Happy Shopping!

Nyan Cat: Nyanmon Army Momo by .::C.C. Kre-ations::.

Hair: Letters and Lipstick by Exile

Bow: Star Teal Bow by ~_* Cooties *_~

Cheek: SillyBaking Cheeky Blue Raspberry by . Sweet Thing .

Lipstick: Yuki Chibi Lip Peach by *(OO)*

Outfit: Spring Skirt & Sweater Set by .OX Apparel @ Olala Event Feb 1st - 31st

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Stockings: Funny Panda Socks by *k.O*

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Sonnata Shoes by Glitzz



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive