Por Amor

Friday, January 30, 2015


Ah how I love the smell of the weekend... well needless to say a time where I can sleep in and catch up on any sleep that I have been missing. Can you tell that I desire sleep at this very moment and time? Lol. Anyways, today I have more goodies from the Olala Event! Which starts TOMORROW and lasts all month long! Trust me that I will have plenty of blog posts of even more goodies that you will see over these up coming days! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the Legal Insanity outfit that is exclusively available at the hipster fair! My sponsor for today is Legal Insanity! There are three different shirts with different designs on the shorts. This one is my personal favorite because of the shirt resembles a saying that should be publicized more often. Keeping it short today, I apologize because I have a ton of homework and a lot of other tasks to do today, but I couldn't keep this post away from y'all! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Snowberry by Spellbound

Skin: Christine Vanilla by ::[annaA]:: @ Olala Event Feb 1st - 31st

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Dixie Shirts and Shorts Knits by Legal Insanity @ Hippie Fair Feb 1st - 15th

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Wedges: White Leather by Faboo Shoebox




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive