Anything Could Happen

Wednesday, December 31, 2014


It's that time of year where we all start to pull out those lists of 'To Do's' and Don'ts for the new year. I'd like to give some word to the wise for this new year as well, please make sure when you make your wish list or something else for the new year, that you set realistic goals for yourself. There are all too many people that set goals for losing weight, or buying something really expensive or something that is in the far future. When in reality, we need to set focus on something ideal for the new year instead of barging ahead, hoping that we can accomplish other things. That being said, my new years resolution is to be happy/relaxed for the year. Which is kind of a huge goal for me to be completely honest with my readers. I tend to be stressed out most of the time, and with medication and other things, I have learned some new ways of coping. Plus now that I have a wedding to plan, I need to learn the art of 'Relaxation'. Anyways, today's post is from Lamu Fashion with this exclusive dress that is adorned with poinsettias which are adorable! I have to say that my favorite part about this outfit has to be the sparkly shoulder pads because of the New Years Eve glow. I decided to take this photo with my sweetheart using Something New's pose Dance with Me! I thought it would be cute and of course you'd have your other half dance with you on New Years Eve! This pose is easily able to edit and make sure you look great. Have a safe New Years Eve, don't drink and drive, and of course, Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Rola by Taketomi

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red) by Pink Fuel

Dress: Lady Christmas by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Strap Heel Snake by Vero Modero

Pose: Dance With Me by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive