How Long Will I Love You

Friday, August 08, 2014



"How long will I love you?
As long as the stars are above you
As long as I can"

Yes today's post is kind of lovey dovey. I can't help it! I just miss my sweetheart who is having his game night at the office. This post is dedicated to my Skyra <3 Who makes me feel like I am the best thing in the world and that I will never be alone to face my demons ever again. Today I decided to go with the all natural look because going to the beach isn't something that you put on makeup for.  I know that my avatar wears makeup almost 99% of the time, but for this post I wanted to show off  that avatars can have true beauty without makeup. The outfit I am wearing today is from MOoH! and is only available at the Unique Room! What is so special about these dresses is that they have a HUD that you can change the textures! If you want more of a hawaiian print, you got it. Soft look? Got it. Radical? Yep. The Unique Room will be open from August 8th to the 22nd. Which means that today is the opening day! Make sure you get your goodies while they last! I will have the details below for your shopping pleasure! <3

Hair: After the Rain Sparkle Naturals by Exile

Nails: {Birthday} by K-Pie Designs

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: Strappy Summer Dresses by MOoH! @ The Unique Room Aug 8th - 22nd

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive