Good Enough

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

 



Why am I having my avatar do one of my favorite sports? Well, it's cause for celebration folks! I have a NEW sponsor, and if you haven't guessed from the outfit by now... it's Legal Insanity! Yes! To ring in the new sponsor, I decided for a place that made me feel happy. The bathing suit is being featured at the AloHa Fair exclusively. The AloHa Fair will be open until August 11th, so get in while it's still open! This bathing suit comes in a variety of colors, from orange to grey and also in a hawaiian print. I decided on the plain looking one because of the hair style. The headband I am also wearing is from Legal Insanity as well! Not only does it add a bit of sass, but it gives off that vacation vibe! Then I am wearing a necklace from Geek Chic Creations! This vintage sass around my neck makes a statement that I am an angel but with a gothic heart. And of course, I can't get enough of K-Pie Designs Birthday Nails that are being sold for a limited time! Gah! So much to do, so little time eh? Go on! I have just given you the key to your shopping list, have fun!

Hair: Lux by [MAG]

Headband: Flower Garland (Gift) by Legal Insanity @ The AloHa Fair

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace: Winged Heart by Geek Chic Creations

Swimsuit: Summer Suit Hokeo Stripes Petroil by Legal Insanity @ The AloHa Fair

Nails: {Birthday} by K-Pie Designs

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive