Kyoto

Monday, June 23, 2014




All I can think of while I do this blog post is... 'OMG those pumps! *drool*' Haha. How can you NOT? Haha anyways, I'm going to keep today's blog post short, I've got a Composition deadline to reach early! I have two sponsors that I have featured today! The first one I want to mention is K-Pie Designs! Kelpie is taking a break from world and she is going to be ONLY selling her stuff on marketplace for awhile due to personal reasons, you know what that means? Goodies before she closes her inworld store! I picked out the bow and the Earth mouthie because they were irresistible but she has a dress and a laptop as well, and for a male version as well! My next sponsor is Vitrimi! This sexy party dress that covers but still gives off the sexy vibe, is one of her new designs! Sexy yet sensible is in ladies! Rock it til you drop it ;)

Hair: Yumi by +Spellbound+

Bow: Star Bow by K-Pie Designs

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Cyclame by Oceanes Body Design

Mouthie: The Earth is Mine Mouthie by K-Pie Designs

Tattoo: Elenors Breathe by GoK

Dress: Zip Up Mini Dress White by Vitrimi

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pumps: Stiletto Stompers - Deathly Black by S U G A R * M A R M I T E



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive