Roar

Monday, March 03, 2014

Alright, today is not only special because of my 4th Rezz Day on Second Life... but I"m getting things done! Haha jk... It is my 4th year on Second Life! Damn, my avie feels old haha. I made sure my avatar looked elegant today! Personally reminds me of Marilyn Monroe, this is an outfit that I got from a quest that K-Pie Designs was in! Of course, I'm going to pick a song that has helped me though tough times, and has made me feel better when I was sad. This song also has been given to me by a close Second Life Aunt of mine, when there were certain people against me. I hope y'all enjoy the post, and enjoy the rest of the day with me! After all, this marks a new part in my avatars life!

Hair: Forever Yours by Exile

Eye Shadow: VIP GIFTS Mothersday Exotic MAKE UPS by NOYA

Earrings: Classic Pearls - Color Change by Lazuri

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Bourgogne by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace: Ledera Silver Necklace by Milady's

Dress & Gloves: Black Rose by Laney's

Heels: Eva Slingback - Champagne Satin by Gos


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive