Hot for Teacher

Sunday, March 09, 2014

So lets start things off with going back to school! Ha, I wish. I actually do miss going to college though... but as I got reminded today and yesterday of wearing this outfit... I apparently looked like that one hot teacher that every kid wanted too... you know... haha. I bring you, one of the cute outfits from the Depraved Nations Limited Edition Fair! Which by the way, if you haven't seen the previous post already, please check out the collab that the owner of K-Pie Designs did with me! That was an AWESOME collab! She has the other half on her blog! Go check that out!

Hair: [01] Many - Magika

Glasses: Oculos Grau by B.P.M Fashion

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Backpack: Limited Edition Geared Backpack (Classic) by Riske

Dress: Nerdy Dress! Mesh Limited by Cheeky

Necklace: Red Gold Cameo Pendant V1 by The Vintage Touch

Tattoo: 114. Gambler by Kanival

Hands: Casual AvEnhance Hands Female by SLink

Heels: Brain Heels {Pink} - The Voodoo Hunt by K-Pie Designs


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive