Whore

Tuesday, February 25, 2014


Good evening everyone! It's not my best day in the world, but then again, it's the perfect day to go to my demonic side! Which I bring you, Harpies! This outfit reminds me of the World of Warcraft Harpies, haha. That's my gamer side for you. This outfit is also brought to you by Toya! She runs Toya's Closet blog, y'all should check it out!

Horns: VIP Members Gift Curl Blk. Succubus Horns by Epic

Hair: Primadonna: Extreme by Exile

Eye Shadow: VIP GIFTS Mothersday Exotic MAKE UPS by NOYA

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace: Mercenary Women's Set 1 Yr. An by Haus of Darcy

Tattoo: 112. Rose Cross by Kanival

Nails: ~Amour RED~ PROMO by Bows N Butterflies

Corset: Envy Bodysuit. Black by 1 Hundred

Wings, Tail Feathers & Claws: Harpyia **StormRaven** by !dM deviousMind


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive